A website that works on a relationship based infrastructure: (1) Website owner provide the place and tools for vendors/sellers and consumers to trade and focus on delivering quality platform services. (2) Vendors/sellers take care of the products.
This successful model makes everyone happy which includes: eStore marketplace Owner, Vendors, Sellers, Product Suppliers and Consumers.
A multi-vendor website or store is a platform for third-party vendors, sellers or suppliers to sell in one place. In simple terms, it is a big shop that contains various small shops that are run by individual sellers.
(1) You need to register as Vendor/Seller by clicking the Vendor Registration link on Top Bar menu and fill the form.
(2) By doing this, an eStore will be created and named whatever name you type for your store.
(3) Once you have an eStore approved by website owner, you can add your products and start selling.
No, it's all free, Vendor/Seller don't have to pay any fee for eStore registration or website hosting or usage etc.
Yes, only if any product is sold and a small fee is applied on sale price. So the policy is IF NO SALE - NO FEE
Yes, you can publish your item/product for sale without paying any fee by just clicking here. In this case you have to deal directly with customer.
It sure does. Design, set up, shipment/delivery charges, tax, staff management and build of up to 10 products on your online eStore.
Yes. 24/7 through your Store Manager dashboard on your online eStore.
Customers can pay by credit/debit cards or cash on delivery (COD).
Whenever any sale happen, payments made by customer goes to website owner's account. Once the buffer time (example: time for customer to return any damaged product) set by Vendor/Seller (example: 7 days) completed. Vendor/Seller can request for payment once their amount is reached certain fixed threshold level. Payment will be transferred to their nominated bank account.
eStore manager can employ 2-3 staff member to manage their eStore. Example: Product Manager, Delivery Boy or Accountant etc.
It is possible to sell products globally but you need to know every countries tax laws, GST, VAT and Custom Duty etc. To avoid all these situations - this website is for Australia only.
Vendor/Seller need to take care of
(1) Tax related stuff (example: GST) while selling products.
(2) Terms & Conditions of selling products, write in their eStore while set up process, so customer can see before buy something. Example: In case of defect in product - refund policy or product return time in days or warranty etc.
(3) Any legal stuff you think.